Celebrate the season with this treasure trove of cozy cooking and baking recipes, from soul-warming soups and simple dinners to showstoppers and weekend projects. Themed chapters showcase all the reasons to love autumn and winter cooking, including:
• Centerpiece dishes like Turkey and Gravy for a Crowd or Swiss Chard Pie to wow your guests.
• All Things Apple covers both sweet and savory recipes like French Apple Cake and Celery Root, Fennel, and Apple Chowder to help you use them up.
• Create the ultimate party spread with chapters devoted to Appetizers, Festive Drinks, and Brunch.
• In the Everyone Loves Pumpkin chapter you’ll find everything from Creamy Pumpkin-Chai Soup to Rum Pumpkin Chiffon Pie.
• Bake to your heart’s content with chapters covering breads, cookies, cakes, pies, puddings, and more.
America’s Test Kitchen’s tips and tricks guarantee every meal is a success. Plus, we’ve added seasonally themed spreads throughout so you can decorate the perfect holiday cookies or plan a charcuterie board with last-second appetizers. Paperback, 432 pages, color photos throughout.