Embrace the fresher side of Instant Pot cooking with these exciting-yet-easy recipes (over half are ready in an hour or less), with options that bring a variety of flavors to the table.
• Steam fluffy Persian jeweled rice with pressure-poached chicken for an eye-catching dinner
• Pressure-cook fall-off-the-bone oxtails in an aromatic broth abundant with mustard greens to create authentic Hawaiian Oxtail Soup
• Poach haddock with tomatoes, escarole, and top it with crispy garlic for extra savoriness
• Perfectly sear chicken breasts, then pressure-cook with barley and butternut squash to create a creamy update on risotto
• Each recipe indicates calories per serving
Plus, America’s Test Kitchen shares test results across a range of models, showing how to troubleshoot equipment issues and get the best out of your Instant Pot. Hardcover, 224 pages, color photos throughout.